Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh the Frustration!!!

So I went to change the little princess' diaper the other day, and initially the little prince (little man) followed us.Then, as is typical of someone who is in perpetual motion, he was no longer in the room with us. I initially did not think much of it as he often runs into his bedroom to go play. Well, I am paying for that now!! I went looking for him and found him in the living room pulling the keys off of my lap top keyboard. I was able to re-attach about 8 of the 10 that he pulled off, however the "N" and the "O" are not so easily fixed. It is quite difficult to write anything, let alone a blog post without  those letters. I guess he did not want me to be able to even type the word "NO." Maybe someday soon, between the feedings and the diapers changes and the cooking and the cleaning and the laundry, I will be able to figure out how to fix them. I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment